March 2, 2012

MATT SMITH


I don't even know where to begin when talking about Matt Smith.
First Sighting: When I first saw Matt Smith was when I was watching Doctor Who on BBC. The 10th Doctor, played by David Tennant, regenerated into Matt Smith, the 11th Doctor. At first I was really upset at who they chose. I thought that he couldn't do as good of a job at being the Doctor as David Tennant. It took me a few episodes to change that whole outlook. Now I'm obsessed with Matt Smith. My boyfriend, Xander, calls him my "celebrity crush," the one famous guy that I would run off with. Which is kinda true...
Current Emotions: Anytime I can bring up Doctor Who or Matt Smith is a glorious time. I can show people pictures of him. Most of the time people's responses are: "Um, Kels. He's not very attractive." "YES, HE IS!" I reply back hiding his face from there view. I really want to travel to London, England and meet him. I want to know if he's anything like the Doctor and if so, I'm kidnapping him and keeping him in my basement.
See picture to understand...

No comments: