March 2, 2012

Lost Socks


I hate it when I'm folding my cleaned laundry and I notice that I'm missing pairs of socks. I look everywhere I've been with those clean clothes and I have no clue to where the missing sock(s) went. They just can't grow legs and feet and wander off; where did they go?! I started getting really bugged by missing so many pairs of socks. Before I put my dirty laundry into the washer machine I made sure that I had an even amount of socks (Yes, I counted how many socks I put into the machine). Sometimes some would already be missing. I also learned that my dog, Josie, loves to take them outside and play with them, which is a big factor to why I have lots of socks with holes in them. Well, I'm still ending up with missing socks. So to my family: If you are taking my socks and wearing them mix-matched, I would like them back please.

No comments: