March 4, 2012

BlueSuns Masks and Accessories




Okay, okay. I know I'm supposed to be going to bed, but... I really want to share something. I have an etsy account and I sell masks. I know, I know. MASKS! What am I thinking? Well, I love masks. They're wonderful for many things:

1. Halloween costume
2. Disguise
3. Become the Phantom of the Opera's wife
4. Theatre production
5. To hang on your wall

Those may not seem so great but they really are, especially #3. ;)
I am continually trying to come up with more ideas for my masks and trying to complete them and put them on my little shop for others to purchase and enjoy. So, if you have an idea for a mask you'd like me to see, SEND ME A COMMENT. :D
I'll be posting the link to my shop below!
Thanks!

~BlueSuns

http://www.etsy.com/shop/BlueSuns?ref=si_shop

No comments: