March 2, 2012

Driving In the Snow



Let me just begin by saying, I HATE THE SNOW!
I was on my way to school today and I just pulled out of my driveway when I realized how slick the roads were when my car didn't want to pull forward. It was a warning, and I didn't listen. So I begin heading out of my neighborhood and onto a busier street. My car did not want to turn on the slick surface. I had to keep slowing way down to turn or merge lanes. I was pulling up to a really busy road to turn left onto when all of a sudden an idiot pulled right in front of me. I had to slam on my breaks,praying that I'd stop in time. Oh no, I kept sliding! I finally turned the wheel so that I ended up on the other side of the vehicle that decided to cut me off and give me a heart attack. I then decided that I was not going to drive the rest of the way to school. I was able to flip a U and go back home. I do not want to go out today, unluckily for me I have to go to work in a few minutes; luckily for me, it's 5 minutes away.

No comments: