April 29, 2012

New Medium

So I'm lame. The bottle thing wasn't working. You can't make bottles. You can use them to make other things, but without being a glass blower, YOU CANNOT MAKE BOTTLES.

FAIL.

So I have switched my medium...
to Keys. :)

I restarted the days and kinda kicked my butt into gear.

Day 1 (Make something that fits in the size of your palm):

Day 2 (Incorporate your favorite animal):

Day 3 (Use only paper; no scissors or glue):


Day 4 is today. And it says: "Take a five minute walk, then make something using whatever materials are available where you've ended up. Leave it there for someone else to discover, but be sure to document it first!"

So I wasn't able to really get out of my house today. But I did wander around my backyard and took photos. I will post them down below for you to see. I'll go on a walk soon and make something then.











Maybe someone will want to join me in my escapade. Who knows?

No comments: