April 9, 2012

Sick

Last Tuesday night I began coughing while I was at work. The next day I worked my tail off, 7 hours without a break. I was feeling really weak, sore, and right before I was off I lost my voice.
The next day was worse. I had no voice at all. My throat hurt which made my ears hurt. My mom believed that I had a fever. I was not able to go to work. It sucked. I tried many different kinds of medicine to see if any would work.
Friday I had the day off so I headed over to the doctor's. It wasn't my doctor because he was on vacation. But the doctor that I saw was really rude and didn't ask me any questions, he just wanted to get done. I found out that I had "a hint of strep." I have no clue what that's supposed to mean.
I was put on antibiotics. So now I'm not contagious but I still feel the same. My throat doesn't hurt anymore, but I'm coughing up a lung. I can't sleep due to the amount of coughing.
When will I start feeling like myself again?

No comments: