April 26, 2012

365

Okay, I know it's been a while since I've blogged but I finally have something I want to share.
Yesterday Xander and I went to Barnes & Noble just to wander. And of course I wandered right into the craft section. I sat there and looked for an interesting book. I found a book titled, "A Daily Creativity Journal: 365, Make Something Every Day And Change Your Life!" by Noah Scalin. I flipped through the book at first looking at all of the different things. Thoughts kept popping into my head, like: "You really haven't done anything lately." and "It could and probably would be really fun." So I put it in the pile to be bought. Last night before bed, I read through the introduction.
In the introduction it teaches How To Use This Book... "ooooh & ahhhh" THERE ARE NO RULES! Woot!! Imma be a rule breaker!

If you go to www.MakeSomething365.com you can see what others have been up to.

My next challenge for this book though is to find my medium. What will my inspiration be & what will I use? I was thinking about photography since I just recently bought a new camera and want to learn how to use it. This coming semester of school I will be taking a photography class and I thought that it could be a lot of fun to grow in that way. But what will my inspiration be: nature, people? I dunno. So, if you have any ideas CONTACT me. :)


This book also explains that I need to share my work. So I have decided to blog about it. Yes, that is why I am sharing this with you now. I'll try to post weekly to keep you updated on what I've been doing. I'm getting really excited and nervous/anxious about this whole thing. So if you keep up with me on here, encourage me. I'll need it.

The first project says: "The first step is the hardest, so start small today and make something that fits in the palm of your hand using only the materials in your immediate environment."

Okay, here I go. Bye!!

No comments: