April 4, 2012

Burnt Out

I am now more than half way through this semester of school. I have no wants to get up in the morning to go anymore. I don't do my homework and I procrastinate everything. I think it's just my hate for my "business" classes. I feel as if I'm taking the same classes over and over again. Which is partly true due to me failing so much... Um, yeah.
Jen and I had a heart to heart the other night while sitting in the hot tub. She thinks that college isn't for me. Or that I need a good long break to figure out what I really want in life. I need to do it for myself and not for the fact I'm trying to make my mom proud.
I have decided to take one class this coming summer semester. BUT this class is for me. I'm going to be taking a photography class because I just bought a new camera and would like to know what I'm doing or what I'm currently doing wrong. Also, all during high school most of my classes were art classes. I do better when I am creative.
I just hope that when I talk to my mom about this that she doesn't get disappointed in me. I just need to do what's right for me. I've been told that I could be a good estition. I've looked into it but I'm not quite sure.
I dunno though. We'll see how this semester turns out.
Bye!

No comments: