June 27, 2012

Things about myself...

So I'm going to try to blog more. And I realized I'm wierd and unique so I should say random things about myself. Maybe 1 a day. I'll start with 5.

1. I HATE it when other people use my pillow. I can smell them and it drives me crazy. I dunno why, but I've always been like that.
2. I don't know how to swim. I had lesson when I was younger but my teacher threw me into the deep end and kinda forgot about me. And my cousin drowned, but luckily my aunt was able to bring her back to life by cpr. And yes, I've tried learning since.
3. I have 2 half sisters, 1 half brother, 2 step sisters, 1 dad, and 3 moms. I'm pretty lucky.
4. I don't have dreams. And if I do, they're nightmares. Reoccurring ones. They happen once or twice a year. And I hate them.
5. I've never broken a bone. I've had stitches twice, one for a surgery on my toe (tumor) and one for when my wisdom teeth were removed.

Okay, there you go! Enjoy.

No comments: